ENOVIA Automation Test Engineer |
Dassault Systèmes | Waltham, MA | May 2019 – August 2019
- Summer 2019 Intern at the Dassault Systèmes US Headquarters in Waltham, MA
Lead Developer |
Engaging Computing Group, University of Massachusetts - Lowell | Lowell, MA | March 2019 – Present
- Leads a team of developers in creating and maintaining
- Develops and designs both the front-end and back-end of
- Maintains production and development servers for
- Creates tools and lesson plans to advance K-12 computer science education in a research laboratory.
- Teaches students to conduct research and further their knowledge in computer science.
Engaging Computing Group, University of Massachusetts - Lowell | Lowell, MA | May 2018 – March 2019
- Developed new back-end of
LearnMYR.org using Node, Express, and MongoDB.
- Developed front-end of
LearnMYR.org using React, A-Frame, Three.js, and other tools.
- Managed launch of
LearnMYR.org onto a self-hosted platform.
- Assisted with Computer Science summer camps and professional conferences.
- Presented research at the SIGCSE Technical Symposium.
Lifeguard | Boston Sports Clubs | Lexington, MA | May – August 2018
- Ensured the safety of all swimmers in the outdoor swim center and indoor pool through direct supervision
and facility safety checks.
- Inspected pool chemicals every two hours to ensure proper levels.
- Supported maintenance repair personnel by correcting common mechanical malfunctions.
Trailblazer Director | T.L. Storer Scout Reservation | Barnstead, NH | May – August 2017
- Served as an area director for a five-week summer camp operated through the Boy Scouts of America.
- Created lesson plans for first year campers and supervised a team of paid and volunteer staff in their
- Assisted camp management with program administration, management of employee records, coordination of office
functions and supervision of the camp trading post.
Aquatics Instructor & Lifeguard | T.L. Storer Scout Reservation | Barnstead, NH | May – August
- Served as an camp counselor for a five-week summer camp operated through the Boy Scouts of America.
- Executed lesson plans while teaching a variety of merit badge classes.
- Served as a lifeguard and ensured the safety of the facility.
Counter Associate | Bruegger's Bagels | Weston, MA | June 2014 - September 2015
- Provided strong customer service in a bakery.
- Prepared foods to order following standard procedures.
- Operated the Point of Sale system on both the front end and back end to collect payments and process orders.