Lead Developer |
Computing Group, University of Massachusetts - Lowell | Lowell, MA | May 2018
- Lead a team of 8 developers in creating and maintaining LearnMYR.org.
- Develop onboarding documentation, leads code review, and leads development process.
- Develop and design both the front-end and back-end of LearnMYR.org.
- Maintain production and development servers for LearnMYR.org and isenseproject.org.
- Lead project rewrite for isenseproject.org.
- Design and execute research studies to advance Computer Science Education.
- Developed new back-end of LearnMYR.org using Node, Express, and MongoDB on a self-hosted platform.
- Assisted and presented at Computer Science summer camps and professional conferences.
Grader, Computing III |
University of Massachusetts - Lowell | Lowell, MA | September 2019
- Grade student assignments for Computing III (Object Oriented Programming in C++).
- Provide feedback to students regarding errors and best practices.
- Provide comments to instructor regarding common issues.
ENOVIA Quality Assurance Engineer |
| Waltham, MA |
May 2019 – August 2019
- Summer 2019 Intern at the Dassault Systèmes US Headquarters in Waltham, MA
- Create automated API tests to ensure code quality.
- Develop automated UI testing for mobile devices.
- Assist in research of new automated testing software and techniques.
- Collaborate with other teams to introduce new automated testing techniques.
Lifeguard | Boston Sports Clubs | Lexington, MA | May – August
- Ensured the safety of all swimmers in the outdoor swim center and indoor pool
and facility safety checks.
- Inspected pool chemicals every two hours to ensure proper levels.
- Supported maintenance repair personnel by correcting common mechanical
Trailblazer Director | T.L. Storer Scout Reservation | Barnstead, NH |
May – August
- Served as an area director for a five-week summer camp operated through the Boy
Scouts of America.
- Created lesson plans for first year campers and supervised a team of paid and
volunteer staff in
- Assisted camp management with program administration, management of employee
functions and supervision of the camp trading post.
Aquatics Instructor & Lifeguard | T.L. Storer Scout Reservation |
Barnstead, NH |
May – August
- Served as an camp counselor for a five-week summer camp operated through the Boy
- Executed lesson plans while teaching a variety of merit badge classes.
- Served as a lifeguard and ensured the safety of the facility.
Counter Associate | Bruegger's Bagels | Weston, MA | June 2014 -
- Provided strong customer service in a bakery.
- Prepared foods to order following standard procedures.
- Operated the Point of Sale system on both the front end and back end to collect
Treasurer | Association for Computing Machinery, UML Student Chapter |
April 2019 -
- Serves as a member of the executive board for the UML chapter of the ACM.
Web Operations Lead | Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America | April
- Leads a team of volunteers with the daily operations of a
serving a youth
organization of over 160,000 members.