Team Management, Communication
B.S. Computer Science, Minors in Business & Mathematical Sciences | Anticipated May 2021
University of Massachusetts - Lowell; Member of Commonwealth Honors College
ENOVIA Automation Test Engineer |
Dassault Systèmes | Waltham, MA | May 2019 – August 2019
- Summer 2019 Intern at the Dassault Systèmes US Headquarters in Waltham, MA
Engaging Computing Group, University of Massachusetts - Lowell | Lowell, MA | May 2018 – Present
- Creates tools and lesson plans to advance K-12 computer science education in a research laboratory setting.
- Develops the front-end of
LearnMYR.org using React, AFrame, Three.js, and other tools.
- Develops the back-end of
LearnMYR.org using Node, Express, and MongoDB.
- Maintains production and development web servers for
- Teaches students to conduct research and further their knowledge in computer science.
Lifeguard | Boston Sports Clubs | Lexington, MA | May – August 2018
- Ensured the safety of all swimmers in the outdoor swim center and indoor pool through direct supervision
and facility safety checks.
- Inspected pool chemicals every two hours to ensure proper levels.
- Supported maintenance repair personnel by correcting common mechanical malfunctions.
Trailblazer Director | T.L. Storer Scout Reservation | Barnstead, NH | May – August 2017
- Served as an area director for a five-week summer camp operated through the Boy Scouts of America.
- Created lesson plans for first year campers and supervised a team of paid and volunteer staff in their
- Assisted camp management with program administration, management of employee records, coordination of office
functions and supervision of the camp trading post.
Aquatics Instructor & Lifeguard | T.L. Storer Scout Reservation | Barnstead, NH | May – August
- Served as an camp counselor for a five-week summer camp operated through the Boy Scouts of America.
- Executed lesson plans while teaching a variety of merit badge classes.
- Served as a lifeguard and ensured the safety of the facility.
Counter Associate | Bruegger's Bagels | Weston, MA | June 2014 - September 2015
- Provided strong customer service in a bakery.
- Prepared foods to order following standard procedures.
- Operated the Point of Sale system on both the front end and back end to collect payments and process orders.
Web Operations Lead | Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America | April 2014 - Present
- Leads a team of volunteers with the daily operations of a
website serving a youth organization of over 160,000 members.
Awards and Honors
Eagle Scout | Boy Scouts of America | March 2017
Vigil Honor Member | Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America | October 2016
Senior Staff of the Year | T.L. Storer Scout Reservation | Summer 2018
Social & Behavioral Research | CITI Program | June 2018 – June 2021
Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professionals | American Red Cross | June 2016 – September
First Aid | American Red Cross | May 2018 – May 2020
Lifeguard | Boy Scouts of America | June 2016 - August 2019
IS-5.A, IS-100.C, IS-700.B, & IS-800.B Certifications | FEMA | September 2018
51A Mandated Reporter | Middlesex County, MA | September 2018